Vera might refer to:
- Vera (surname), a surname (including a list of people with the name)
- Vera (given name), a given name (including a list of people and fictional characters with the name)
- Vera, stage name of Heidi Puurula (born 1971), Finnish musician
- Vera, Santa Fe, a city in the province of Santa Fe
- Vera Department, an administrative subdivision (departamento) of the province of Santa Fe
- Vera, Mato Grosso, a municipality in the state of Mato Grosso in the Central-West Region
- Cape Vera, an uninhabited headland on Devon Island in the Qikiqtaaluk Region of Nunavut, Canada
- Vera, Croatia, a village in Croatia, municipality Trpinja, Vukovar-Syrmia County.
- Vera, Italy, a frazione in Cortina d'Ampezzo, Veneto, Italy
- Vera, Norway, a village in the municipality of Verdal in Nord-Trøndelag county, Norway.
- Vera, Almería, a municipality in the province of Almería, Andalusia
- Vera de Bidasoa, a municipality in the autonomous community of Navarra, Spain
- La Vera, a comarca in the province of Cáceres, Extremadura, Spain
- Vera, Illinois, an unincorporated community in Sharon Township, Fayette County, Illinois, USA.
- Vera, Oklahoma, a town in Washington County, Oklahoma, United States.
- Vera, Texas, an unincorporated community in Knox County, Texas, United States.
- Vera, Virginia, an unincorporated community in Appomattox County, Virginia, United States.
- Vera (film), a 1987 film about Sandra Mara Herzer
- Vera (TV series), a British detective television series
- Vera (novel), a 1983 novel by Elizabeth von Arnim
- Véra (Mrs. Vladimir Nabokov), Pulitzer-Prize winning biography on Véra Nabokov
- Vera; or, The Nihilists, an 1882 play by Oscar Wilde
- "Vera" (song), a 1979 song by Pink Floyd from The Wall
- Vision electronic recording apparatus, an early videotape format
- VERA passive sensor, a Czech passive sensor system
- 245 Vera, an asteroid
- Bitstream Vera, a family of typefaces
- Typhoon Vera, a 1959 tropical cyclone
- The Vera Project, a music-based, non-profit organisation in Seattle, Washington
- Vienna Environmental Research Accelerator, a particle accelerator
- Vera or Verawood, the wood of Bulnesia trees
- Vera (horse), winner of the 1883 Kentucky Oaks
- Vera (archbishop), a bishop of the Archdiocese of Tarragona
- Vera (Groningen), a pop centre in the city of Groningen, see music venues in the Netherlands
- The VERA Project (VLBI Exploration of Radio Astronomy), of the National Astronomical Observatory of Japan
- "Veras" or "Vera Lynns", cockney rhyming slang for "skins" (cigarette rolling papers)