Viera may refer to:
- Viera, possibly a variant spelling of Vieira, is a common Galician surname.
- Viera, an Italian surname, mostly from the north of the country
- Viera, a female name in Belarus, meaning "Faith"
- Viera (name)
- Viera, Florida, a community in the United States
- Viera, Piedmont, a subdivision in the municipality of Coggiola, province of Biella on Italy
- The Dolmen de Viera in Antequera, Spain
- Viera, a common Galician and an Italian surname
- José de Viera y Clavijo (1731–1813), Spanish historian
- Feliciano Viera (1872–1927), President of Uruguay (1915–1919)
- Helvecia Viera (1928–2009), Chilean actress and comedian
- Sebastián Viera (born 1983), Uruguayan-born footballer
- VIERA line of Panasonic LCD and plasma television sets
- Viera Cast, multimedia technology by Panasonic
- Viera, a race in the Ivalice universe in the Final Fantasy video games franchise