Vision: Amnesia | Wiki & Review | Everipedia, the encyclopedia of everything

Vision: Amnesia

Amnesia is an unforgettable cannabis strain that is roughly 80% Sativa and the remaining 20% Indica. The plant itself is popular as a medicinal cannabis and it smells of cheese while carrying a very strong taste that even has hints of skunk to it. [+]