How would you like to explore a new place, meet new friends, have amazing experiences and at the same time feel like you're in the comfort and convenience of your home?
Viva Design Hostel provides an experience that goes beyond simple accommodation. Planned and managed by travelers like you, everything in the hostel was strategically designed to alleviate the difficulties encountered during your travels and increase satisfaction during your stay.
See what we have prepared for you!
- All Rooms are equipped with air-conditioning;
- Plugs inside the lockers for recharging cell phones, MP3 players, tablets, or laptops without worrying about security;
- Lights for reading installed in the bed's headboards;
- LED lights in the rooms to indicate the way to the beds without disturbing others;
- LED lights inside the lockers;
- Rooms with private bathrooms;
- Concrete bunk beds designed to provide more privacy and comfort;
- Extra long twin mattresses (2,03 m x 0,97 m) and 33 density;
- Sheets made of percale fabric with 180 threads and pillows provided for each type of guests;
- Kitchen for guest use (Complete with Brazilian cookbooks for lovers of gastronomy and typical Brazilian cuisine);
- Delicious breakfast completely free.
Knowing also that the common area is one of the most important facilities of the hostel for the socialization of guests, Viva Hostel offers:
- Lounge with sofas, tables, wi-fi and computers with free internet;
- A separate room to watch Cable TV / movies or play video games;
- Bar equipped with a projector that can broadcast football games, video clips, shows or movies.
In addition to this, there's no need to be bored at Viva Hostel! Our staff is always available to inform you about the activities of the hostel, different tours to explore the city beyond the tourist spots and even tips to some places preferred by local and by ourselves.
All of this can be found in the most perfect location in São Paulo! Only 8 minutes walk from the metro station and bus terminal in Vila Madalena, giving guests access to all points of interest in the city. Also, Viva Hostel is located in a neighborhood famous for its array of bars, pubs, restaurants, markets, and also has banks and pharmacies.