Well-positioned in Taipei, We Come Hostel is situated in Twatutia, part of the Taipei Basin and a historic section of Taipei. The most famous street nearby, Dihua Street is the the oldest street in Taipei, where Twatutia Xiahai Chenghuang Temple is located. Only 6-minute walking distance away from Beimen MRT Station, We Come Hostel is also adjacent to Taipei Station.
Make yourself at home in one of the air-conditioned rooms featuring reading light and lockers. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. After check in, you can advantage of on-site facilities such as spacios common room.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check in from 4pm; check out until 12noon. If arrive at the hostel earlier than 4pm, you can leave the luggage at the reception first.
2. Both cash and credit card are accepted upon arrival.
3. Cancellation policy: At least a 2-day advance notice prior to the arrival date is required.
4. Smoking is strictly banned.
5. If you arrived after midnight, the late check in charge is TWD100 per hour.