This Hostel is run by a group of friends, people from different countries, all travellers in Love with Georgia. And when you stay with us, we make sure that you experience all the best things that you can see and do in this part of the world, just like another friend.
We invite you to a place to stay which is comfortable, relaxing and in the best location. High and spacious rooms, terrace and ventilation in every room with a funky alive vibe in a real Old Tbilisi historical location. Clean, safe and run with a passion the place really to experience Tbilisi.
We know from experience what travellers need, so we offer all of it:
- comfy rooms, with fans
- linen and towels included in the price)
- free breakfast for a good start of the day
- a location 3 minutes from Rustaveli Boulevard and 7 minutes from the Old Town
- free internet and computer access
- beautifully decorated and large rest areas (2 common rooms, terrace, balcony)
- common kitchen where something nice is always cooking
- free tea and coffee all day and in great company
- free laundry and drying all day (when stay more than 2 days)
- full travel info including off beaten routes
- recommendations on accommodation in all the best known places and all the hidden marvels of the region
- tour, recommendations for all kinds of fun activities in and around the city
rafting, paragliding, , waterfall canyoning and of course the best restaurants, bars & clubs
- in-hostel events: BBQ's, cooking nights, game nights and other
- a great international atmosphere where you get the best of the local experience
while sharing your stay with travellers from all over
Stay with us and let us show you why we are in love with Georgia and the Caucasus.
Have fun, rest and meet other people who know how to have enjoy travelling to the fullest.
We speak English, Polish, Russian and Ukrainian.
Why Not? Tbilisi - Legend Hostel is LGBT friendly.
Whatever it is you are looking for we can help you find it. Why Not?