Wilson Daily Times
The Wilson Times is a daily newspaper based in Wilson, North Carolina covering Wilson County. The newspaper is owned by Wilson Times Co. The paper began as Zion's Landmark, established in 1867 by the pastor of the Wilson Primitive Baptist Church. In 1896 that pastor founded The Wilson Times, a weekly newspaper. In 1902 the paper began daily publication as The Wilson Daily Times. The newspaper also offers commercial job print services, book and catalog printing, as well as ruling and bonding services. It also prints the Wilson County Phone Directory, Money Mailer, and Xpress Marketing publications. While initially occupying only a small brick corner store, the Wilson Daily Times upgraded and moved to its current, more modern facility in 1983.