Yolostel is located in Uzun Mirkova street 6, in the very heart of Belgrade. Just a few steps from the main pedestrian street Knez Mihailova street, Kalemegdan fortress, the old bohemian quarter Skadarlija, a few steps away from the party, design district Savamala, and only a 5 minute walk from the promenade on the Danube River where Belgrade's night clubs and floating river clubs begin. With us, you are in the heart of action.
- Its has a perfect location and it's a safe place
- It's a medium-sized hostel run by its owners that will guarantee you an unique experience
- It offers you all the services and the information that you can get about Belgrade
- It's a hostel designed by and for travelers with a staff that will take care of all your needs
- It's the ideal place to meet both other travelers and colorful locals
What do we offer:
- FREE linen and towels
- FREE coffee, tea, sugar all day
- FREE maps, downtown walking tours everyday
- FREE wifi, access to computer
- FREE lockers, padlock and luggage storage
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
We have a strict age restriction of 40years, we only cater for guests under 40 years of age
Payment on arrival by cash only.
YOLOstel Hostel reception is open from 09:00 until 17:00, for now, we will change our working hours.
Guests that are arriving before 09:00 or after 17:00 - contact us in advance at least 24hrs or write us an e-mail after you have completed your booking so that your entry to the hostel can be arranged. An email or an sms would do. Be sure to do that! This is very important!
Another important thing: Local tax is not included in the price and it is 1,25 euros, per day, per person.