Yuna is a female given name in Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Breton and Brazilian. In France, the name comes from Breton language in Brittany, and is translated "Yvette" in French. In Brazilian, it means "dark river", and is derived from Tupi 'y, water, + un, black. In Korean, depending on the written Hangul, the name can also be romanized as "Yoona" and "Yeonha".
Yuna may also refer to:
- Yuna River, an important body of water located in the northeastern coast of the Dominican Republic
- Yuna, Western Australia, a Mid West region of Western Australia
- Yuna (singer) (born 1986), or Yunalis Zarai, a female Indie pop singer-songwriter from Malaysia
- Im Yoona (born 1990), a South Korean female singer and actress, a member of Girls' Generation
- Kim Yuna (born 1990), a South Korean female figure skater
- Younha (born 1988), a South Korean female singer-songwriter
- Yuna Aoi, a Japanese female writer and manga artist and creator of Awaken Forest
- Yuna Ito (born 1983), an American-Japanese female pop singer-songwriter
- Yuna Kagesaki (born 1973), a Japanese female manga artist and creator of Chibi Vampire
- Yuna Takanagi, a Japanese female manga artist and creator of Shiki Tsukai
- Choi Yu-na (born 1997), stage name Yuju, a South Korean female singer and member of girl group GFriend
- Kagurazaka Yuna, the main character in the anime and video game series Galaxy Fraulein Yuna
- Konnyaku Yuna, a fictional character from the anime Kage Kara Mamoru!
- Yuna, an antagonist character in the Capcom video game Breath of Fire IV
- Yuna (Final Fantasy), a primary character in several video games produced by Square, particularly Final Fantasy X and Final Fantasy X-2
- Yuna, a character featured in the Capcom video game, Mega Man Legends 2
- Yuna Roma Seiran, a fictional character from the anime Mobile Suit Gundam SEED Destiny
- Yuna (Stitch!), fictional character of the cartoon Stitch!