Zelda most commonly refers to:
- Zelda (given name), a name for girls
- The Legend of Zelda, an action-adventure video game series. Often colloquially referred to as the Zelda series.
- Princess Zelda, title character
It may also refer to:
- Zelda (band), an all-girl Japanese rock band in the 1980s and 1990s
- Zelda (Game & Watch), the title of the penultimate Game & Watch release
- Zelda (film), a 1993 television movie
- Zelda Spellman; a main character, elder sister to Hilda and maternal aunt to Sabrina Spellman in Archie Comics' Sabrina the Teenage Witch comic book series and its other incarnations and adaptations.
- Zelda; the principal antagonist in the science fiction television show Terrahawks
- Zelda (poet), Israeli poetess Zelda Schneersohn Mishkovsky (1914–1984)
- Sean N. Zelda, musician who founded the band We Came as Romans
- Zelda Fitzgerald, American novelist (1900–1948)
- Zelda Williams, American actress (b.1989), notable as daughter of comedian and award-winning actor Robin Williams.
- Typhoon Zelda (disambiguation), two tropical cyclones
- Zelda (turkey), the wild turkey resident in Battery Park, Manhattan
- Zelda (זלדה), Israel Defense Forces soldiers' nickname for the M113 Armored Personnel Carrier