Zora may refer to:
- Zora (given name)
- Zora (spider), a genus of spider in the Zoridae family
- Zoras, a fictional race in The Legend of Zelda series
- Zora Neale Hurston, an American folklorist, anthropologist, and author.
- Zora, Pennsylvania, the site of a Civil War skirmish near Monterey Pass
- The Red Zora, a German children's book by Kurt Kläber (The Outsiders of Oskoken Castle)
- Zora Lancaster, a character played by Allisyn Ashley Arm on Sonny With a Chance
- Zora Arkus-Duntov (1909–1996), Belgian-born American engineer whose work on the Chevrolet Corvette earned him the nickname "Father of the Corvette"
- Zora (vampire), the Italian comic book erotic character
- ZORA, Zeroth Order Regular Approximation
Zora, the race from the legend of zelda franchise.
- Zhora, a character in Blade Runner