Both Czech and Slovak have initial stress and mark vowel length with acute accents, so the correct pronunciation of the name in the two languages is with the stress on the first syllable and with short vowels /'zuzana/.
Variants of the name (nicknames)
There are several variations of the name. For example the name is often shortened to Zuzka. For a child with the name Zuzana, one can also use the diminutive form: Zuzanka.
People with this first name
- Zuzana Brzobohatá, Czech politician
- Zuzana Drdáková (born 1987), Slovak ice hockey player
- Zuzana Lukackova, Master "Cross-Border" Trade Settlements Administrator
- Zuzana Navarová, Czech singer
- Zuzana Roithová, Czech politician
- Zuzana Růžičková, Czech harpsichordist
- Zuzana Tomas, marathon athlete
- Zuzana Zvolenská, Slovak Minister of Health